As part of the movement to standardizing processes across Base Hospitals, SWORBHP will recognize the auxiliary directives that paramedics have obtained at their previous Base Hospital and will receive automatic certification in them if the requirements set forth in this process are met.
Cross Certification Form Process
1. SWORBHP informed of new hired paramedic via the New Hire for Service Form
2. Paramedic Service provides the Cross Certification Form to the newly hired Paramedic
3. Newly hired Paramedic completes the following sections:
- Part A: Paramedic Information
- Part B: Release of Information Authorization
4. Paramedic or Service returns the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. SWORBHP sends the form to the previous Base Hospital to complete the following sections:
- Part C: Current Certification Information
- Part D: Current Auxiliary Directives Certification
- Part E: Base Hospital Confirmation
6. Previous Base Hospital returns completed reciprocity form to email@example.com
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-685-8500, X 75621.