When You Arrive
- Patient registration is located just off the main floor lobby of University Hospital. See the map below. Please arrive one half hour before your appointment.
- Enter through the main entrance (front door of the hospital) and turn to your right to find Patient Registration. There is also an Information Desk to your right as you come through the main doors, where you can ask for directions.
Finding the MND Clinic
- The MND Clinic is located on the 7th floor of University Hospital. After visiting Patient Registration, take the Outpatient elevators (across from the gift shop) to the Outpatient Department on the 7th floor, and let the receptionist there know that you have arrived for your MND Clinic appointment. You will be asked to be seated in the Outpatient waiting room and to fill out a brief questionnaire regarding your current symptoms.
- For Tuesday appointments, take the Outpatient elevators (across from the gift shop) to the 4th floor, turn right and go down the hall to the Pulmonary Function Lab reception window.
- If at any time you get lost inside the hospital, just ask anyone who looks like they work there for directions and they will help you out.
( Map of the Lobby - Outpatient Elevators)
( Partial Map of the 7th floor - Outpatient Department)
Map of Main Lobby of University Hospital
Partial map of 7th floor of University Hospital: Directions to the Outpatients department.