Phone: 519-685-8500, Ext. 56158, Fax: 519-685-8595
- Services (Outpatients, Day Treatment and Inpatients) are offered regionally for clients, who are experiencing Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia and eating problems, including restricting, bingeing, purging, excessive exercising and low body weight.
- Referrals to Eating Disorders must be made by a physician who accepts responsibility for medical care until patients are seen.
- Documentation of medical evaluations, i.e. physical examination, bloodwork and ECG results completed within the past four weeks must accompany the referral.
- Inpatient services are provided for patients who are acutely ill. Day Treatment placements are available for normalization of eating. Outpatients offer assessment and treatment.
- W.D. Sutton provides education for eating disorder Inpatients and Day Treatment.
- Outreach workers are available in Goderich, Stratford, Woodstock, Sarnia, Chatham, and Owen-Sound, offering limited services, including screening, psycho-educational groups, and/or therapy.
Catchment area for Eating Disorders : London, Middlesex, Elgin, Oxford, Huron, Perth, Lambton, Kent, Grey, Bruce and Essex counties.