Phone: 519-667-6607, Fax: 519-685-8595
- Outpatients services offers assessment and treatment for children and adolescents with mental health difficulties of an internalizing nature, such as:
- Anxiety disorders, including obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Mood disorders including depression and bipolar disorder
- Suicidal behaviours
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Psychotic disorders e.g. schizophrenia
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Acute symptoms of distress related to family or personal crisis, abusive experiences, and/or experiencing or witnessing traumatic events.
- Recommendations for treatment will be made at the time of the assessment, which may involve ongoing services or suggestions regarding alternatives in the community.
Catchment area for Outpatients: London and Middlesex County.