Critical Care Trauma Centre

Social Worker

Social Workers provide support and counseling for family members, help organize family conferences with the medical team and provide referrals to community agencies if necessary.

Please ask a CCTC Nurse or Unit Clerk if you would like to speak with a Social Worker. Monday to Friday, you can call Patrycja Birbaum at extension 55684.


Patrycja Birbaum MSW
Social Worker, CCTC




Last Updated: October 23, 2014