LonDIS responds to the need for accurate, unbiased current data about the comparative effectiveness, safety and expense of drugs and complementary health products. Current literature can be time consuming to assemble and promotional materials from the manufacturers may not be unbiased. Drug information questions can be answered electronically or verbally, with backup reprints and faxes as required.
Why choose LonDIS?
- Calls answered personally by pharmacist
- Quick turnaround time – calls returned same day if possible
- Many years of clinical and drug information experience
- Located in a hospital with access to expertise in medical and pharmacy practice
- Access to broad range of drug information databases and online resources
- Approved by Ontario College of Pharmacists as provider of subscription drug information services.
- We also provide the following for a fee
- Intravenous compatibility charts
- Parenteral drug stability charts
- Chemotherapy drug stability chart
- Transplant anti-rejection drug videos for patient teaching
Hours of Service
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
After hours messages answered the next working day.