University Hospital Directions
- Enter hospital through the main entrance. Ultrasound is located in the Radiology department.
- Take main elevators to 2nd floor and check in at the CT, Ultrasound, X-ray reception desk (room C2−200).
Victoria Hospital Directions to Level 1:
- Enter through building D either under or through the glass walkway off Commissioners road.
- Through walkway – go straight to the elevators in front of the cafeteria. Take elevators to Level 1 and follow signs to Ultrasound.
- Under walkway – As you come through the entrance there is a hallway slightly to your left. Follow it to the elevators and go down to level 1.
- Follow the signs to Ultrasound.
Victoria Hospital Directions to B Tower (Pregnant Patients / Women’s Care):
- Enter the hospital off Baseline road. Turn right onto Dagnone drive in front of the Thames Valley Children’s Centre.
- Pass the north tower (B block) and park in the visitor parking garage (P8) on the left.
- Take the parking garage elevators to Level 2. Enter the hospital across the glass walkway.
- Take B elevators to the 5th floor, Ultrasound reception.