- Complete and return the questionnaire sent with your appointment letter (remember to post this appointment on your calendar at home). Mark the most important topics that you want to discuss as well as the team members that you want to see (ie: the physiotherapist).
- Call to confirm your attendance at least two weeks prior to your appointment date (519-663-3697). Confirmation of your attendance is mandatory. Failure to confirm your attendance will result in your appointment being cancelled.
- Bring a list of your current medications.
- Bring your eyeglasses.
- Arrange to have someone attend the appointment with you. It is helpful to have another person to hear the information you are receiving.
- Bring your Ontario Health Care card and LHSC blue card.
- If your personal information (address, last name, family physician, etc.) or if your Ontario Health Care card has been replaced since your last visit to the hospital, please arrive at least 30 - 45 minutes prior to your appointment to Patient Registration on the Main Floor to make the necessary changes.
The MS Clinic is located at:
London Health Science Centre
339 Windermere Road
London ON N6A 5A5
Level 1 (Main Floor)
Please, g ive 48 hours notice for cancellations. This allows the clinic to provide the opportunity for another patient to use this time slot.