Flowers that have been received at the hospital from local florists are delivered by volunteers at University Hospital only. Flowers must be delivered by 1:30 p.m. for delivery that day (weekdays only, holidays excluded).
Flowers at Victoria Hospital are delivered by florist delivery service providers. Flowers can also be bought at the Auxiliary Gift Shop at University Hospital and the Garden Shoppe and B1 Victoria's Place at Victoria Hospital.
Orders can be accepted by phone. Please call:
- The Garden Shoppe at Victoria Hospital
519-685-8500 Ext. 53051
- Victoria’s Place at Victoria Hospital
519-685-8500 Ext. 57050
- The Gift Shop at University Hospital
519-685-8500 Ext. 32349
- Poinsettias are NOT permitted within London Health Sciences Centre.
- Certain units do not allow flowers. Please check with the nurses station before sending flowers.