We are happy to announce that the SWORBHP 2021 Mandatory CME (MCME) is now available online!
To access the 2021 Mandatory CME, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.paramedicportalontario.ca and log into your account
- Click on the Transcript icon located on the homepage
- Within your transcript you will see a section called “SWORBHP 2021 Mandatory CME”
- Click on the course link called “2021 Mandatory CME – Online Review”
- Complete the modules and the Acknowledgement of Completion
Similar to practice in previous years, the online review MUST be completed no later than 72 hours prior to your scheduled interactive WebEx session.
Having difficulty logging in?
- If you do not know your login, click on the “Forgotten your username or password” link.
- Your username is your 5-digit EHS number plus “swbh” (e.g. 12345swbh).
- An email will be sent to the work email(s) associated with your account.
- If you do not receive the email within 10 minutes, please check your junk mail folder.
- If you have still not received this email, contact IT Support using the contact information below.
If you require assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-544-9882, Option 3.