We are happy to announce that the SWORBHP 2021 Mandatory CME - ACP Online Review is now available online!
This portion is for Advanced Care Paramedics only and is an additional online requirement for the 2021 Mandatory CME. The modules will provide paramedics with an introduction to material that will be expanded upon and applied during their in-person hands on session. Similar to practice in previous years, the online review MUST be completed no later than 72 hours prior to the paramedic's scheduled in-person session.
To access the course, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.paramedicportalontario.ca and log into your account
- Click on the Transcript icon located on the homepage
- Within your transcript you will see a section called “SWORBHP 2021 Mandatory CME - ACP”
- Click on the course link called “2021 Mandatory CME - ACP Online Review”
- Complete the modules and the Acknowledgement of Completion
If you require assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-544-9882, Option 3.