As part of the movement to standardizing processes across Base Hospitals, SWORBHP will recognize the auxiliary directives that paramedics have obtained at their previous Base Hospital and will receive automatic certification if the requirements set forth in this process are met.
- SWORBHP is informed by the Paramedic Service of new hired paramedic(s) via the Paramedic Portal of Ontario.
- To make a request for cross certification, download the Cross Certification Form (PDF).
- Paramedic must complete the following sections:
- Part A: Paramedic Information
- Part B: Release of Information Authorization
4. Paramedic to return the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. SWORBHP sends the form to the previous Base Hospital to complete the following sections:
- Part C: Current Certification Information
- Part D: Current Auxiliary Directives Certification
- Part E: Base Hospital Confirmation
6. Previous Base Hospital returns the completed form to email@example.com
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-685-8500, Option 3.