A friendly reminder that the SWORBHP 2020 Mandatory CME is now available online and can be accessed through the Paramedic Portal of Ontario.
We have been receiving a lot of questions about how to log into the portal, so here are some steps to assist with logging in:
1. If you do not know your login, click on the “Forgotten your username or password” link.
2. Your username is your 5-digit EHS number plus “swbh” (e.g. 12345swbh).
3. An email will be sent to the work email associated with your account.
4. If you do not receive the email within 10 minutes, please check your junk mail folder.
5. If you have still not received this email, contact IT Support using the contact information below.
If you require assistance, contact the Southwest Ontario Regional Base Hospital Program at:
Toll Free #: 1-866-544-9882, Option 3