At SWORBHP, we pride ourselves in our communication and look forward to hearing from the Paramedics we serve.
Our Prehospital Care Specialists are trained and available to assist you with a variety of topics, which include but are not limited to:
- Reporting of exceptional performance on challenging calls
- Notable avoidance or recovery from “near-miss” situations
- Peer-recognition for jobs well done
- Non-urgent service requests for the review of a call
When reporting a potentially adverse event (including a medication error) to SWORBHP Communication, the Paramedic must also inform the recieving facility of the occurence and any known or potential complications as soon as possible.
Our online Communication Form provides you the ability to securely send the necessary information to help us in assisting you as quickly as possible. The Prehospital Care Specialist designated to audit for your service will be notified immediately of your request.
Huron Paramedic Services ONLY
All other SWORBHP Services
In the event that you’re unable to complete the online form, the SWORBHP Communication Line will still be available.
When you contact us via phone, we ask that you please provide the following information to assist us with expediting your request.
1. Your name
2. Service you are working for
3. Run number of the call in question
4. Date and approximate time of day of the call
5. Description of the event
6. Hospital the patient received by
7. Any known adverse effects experienced by the patient
8. Any other details you feel are relevant
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or comments about using either communication tool, please contact us:
Toll Free: 1-866-544-9882