SWORBHP initiated a new Centralized BHP Patching process, which was piloted from December 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021.
The Patching Post is an informative mini-series sharing the updates and activities surrounding the SWORBHP Centralized Patching.
What's in this Edition?
- Centralized Patching Pilot Project
- The Purpose of this Pilot
- Are you using the Correct BHP Numbers?
- Attention Medavie EMS Chatham-Kent & The County of Lambton EMS
- Connecting to the Primary BHP
- Information to Relay to the BHP
- No Run Number - No Problem
- Early Notification
- Who are the Secondary BHPs
- Who are the 23-07 BHPs
- Who are the Primary BHPs
- Your Feedback Matters
- Moving Forward
- What's Next...
View the first volume of The Patching Post here...