The ALS PCS 4.9 has been released with an “in-force” date of February 1, 2022. This version contains an update of Medical Directives based on the Ontario Base Hospital Group (OBHG) Comprehensive Medical Directive Review process.
In addition to reading and confirming you have read the memo (required, see instructions below), we have provided an optional webinar to help review the changes in this iteration of the ALS-PCS.
To access the memo, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Go to www.paramedicportalontario.ca and log into your account
2. Click on the Transcript icon located on the homepage
3. On your transcript, scroll to the section called “SWORBHP Education Resources”
4. Click “Advanced Life Support Patient Care Standards (ALS PCS) Version 4.9 Memo”
5. Please read the memo and complete the Acknowledgement of Completion
Please ensure you complete the Acknowledgement of Completion. If this step is missed, it will be recorded that the course is incomplete.