- When you arrive at the hospital please leave your overnight bag in the trunk of your car if you are being admitted after surgery. Once you are admitted to the floor, your friend or family member can bring your overnight bag to your room.
- Register in the Pre-Admission Clinic (PAC) located on the main floor, on the day of surgery.
- Please wear appropriate clothing to accommodate your post-operative care. For example:
- Shoulder surgery: Please wear or bring an oversized shirt that buttons up at the front.
- Knee surgery: Please wear or bring oversized pants, pants that open on the side, or large shorts.
• OHIP card
• Denture cup
• Eye glass case
• Hearing aid case
• All of the booklets and literature you have been given about your surgery
Leave at home:
• Large amounts of money
If you are going home the day of your surgery, your clothes and belongings will be put in a locker in Day Surgery and will be given back to you when you are ready to go home.
• If there are any changes to your health, medications, and personal information.
• To confirm your surgical procedure.