London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) is committed to patient care, teaching, and research and we value relationships founded in trust, respect, and collaboration. LHSC strives to be a place where students can learn, discover, and acquire skills to achieve their academic and personal goals for the future.
Each year, LHSC hosts over 2600 unpaid, non-medical learner placements. For medical, dental and midwifery placements please visit Medical Affairs. Students looking for a paid placement, please contact Human Resources.
- Learner Placement Opportunities
- Pre Requisites for Placement (Complete 1-4)
- Glucose Barcodes
- Observership/Job Shadow
- LHSC Learner Identification Card
- Nursing Student Handbook
- Student Survey
- Take Our Kids to Work Day 2022 – Virtual Event Registration Form
- Virtual Care Playbook & Virtual Care Resource
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive learning environment that inspires respect. LHSC encourages placements for students with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon request.