Hub Organizations are large teaching centres that generally have abundant recruitment opportunities allowing them to partner with rural remote Satellite Organizations that may experience challenges when recruiting Nursing staff
Role of Hub Organization
- Initiate the ONWA Memorandum of Understanding, partnership agreement
- Post Satellite Organization job opportunity
- Match and prepare qualified Registered Nurse for the Satellite Organization job posting
- Provide an unpaid leave of absence (LOA) from the Hub Organization to the ONWA Registered Nurse for the agreed term in order to work at the Satellite Organization.
- Utilize the Health Human Resources (HHR) Talent Forecasting Report to forecast nursing recruitment needs of the hub organization