How Do I Best Prepare for Follow-Up Appointments to the London MS Clinic?
- Complete and return the questionnaire sent with your appointment letter (remember to post this appointment on your calendar at home). Mark the most important topics that you want to discuss as well as the team members that you want to see (ie: the physiotherapist).
- Call to confirm your attendance at least two weeks prior to your appointment date (519-663-3697). Confirmation of your attendance is mandatory. Failure to confirm your attendance will result in your appointment being cancelled.
- Bring a list of your current medications.
- Bring your eyeglasses.
- Arrange to have someone attend the appointment with you. It is helpful to have another person to hear the information you are receiving.
- Bring your Ontario Health Care card and LHSC blue card.
- If your personal information (address, last name, family physician, etc.) or if your Ontario Health Care card has been replaced since your last visit to the hospital, please arrive at least 30 - 45 minutes prior to your appointment to Patient Registration on the Main Floor to make the necessary changes.
- Give 48 hours notice for cancellations. This allows the clinic to provide the opportunity for another patient to use this time slot if needed.
Appointments arranged through the MS Clinic with the social worker are held at:
Appointments arranged through the MS clinic with a physiotherapist are held at:
Room BLL - 100
Take the main elevators to the lower level and turn to your left. The reception area will be directly in front of you.
Appointments arranged through the MS clinic with an occupational therapist are held at:
Room BLL - 100
Take the main elevators to the lower level and turn to your left. The reception area wil be directly in front of you.