|About Us||Patients, Families & Visitors||For Health Professionals||Careers||Research & Training||Ways to Give|
1. Curriculum Vitae.
2. Photocopy of medical degree.
3. Evidence of successful completion of Specialty Training certification
in Cardiology equivalent to the Royal College of Physicians and
Surgeons of Canada.
4. Letter of Intent outlining brief personal sketch, period of training requested, availability of salary support from home institution, clinical and research goals for the fellowship, and plans for practice at end of training.
5. Three letters of reference.
6. English proficiency either by TOEFL or interview.
7. Proof of Citizenship.
Upon receipt of the above, your eligibility for entry into our program will be evaluated.
1. Fellowship start dates are generally July 1st and occasionally January 1st, but alternative arrangements can be made on an exceptional basis.
2. Ideally, applicants should contact the Program Director by email at least 18 months before the requested starting date (Dr. Jaimie Manlucu, email@example.com).
3. An interview may be arranged for one of the major scientific meetings (CCS, AHA or HRS) prior to the decision deadline or via Skype. An interview in London is ideal when feasible to meet the entire EP team and see the facilities.