Research and Training
Children’s Hospital, located within the London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC), is a teaching, research and health-care facility. As a university teaching hospital, LHSC has an unwavering commitment to lifelong learning.
For more information on children’s health research, visit:
- Children's Health Research Institute a research institute dedicated to improving the health of infants, children and youth.
Medical Training Information
For more information about medical training available, visit:
- The University of Western Ontario for a listing of the medical programs offered by Western.
Training Nurses and Others Students
Through London Health Sciences, the Children’s Hospital has education agreements with over 55 schools, hospitals and community agencies from across Ontario, Canada and internationally.
For more information, contact Student Affairs 519-685-8300 ext. 76500.
- Information for Nursing Students
- Medical Affairs
- The University of Western Ontario
- Western’s Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry