Victoria Hospital & Children's Hospital
There are five visitor parking lots, including a visitor parking garage. Please see the simplified parking map for locations:
Parking Lots P1 and P2 – off of Commissioners Road across from Zones A, C and D
Parking Lot P3 – off of Commissioners Road, south of Zone E
Parking Lot P7 – off of Baseline Road, north of Zone E
Parking Lot P8 (Garage) – off Baseline Road, Dagnone Drive, west of B Tower
Entering the lot:
Take a ticket from gate and keep the ticket until you are ready to leave. Once you are ready to leave, pay ticket at the pay station, lot booth, or in the parking office. You will need to retain the validated ticket to raise the gate to exit the parking lot.
Method of Payment
- Credit Card - use a credit card or take a ticket to enter the lot
- Visa and Master Card accepted
- Cash - follow the instructions written on the machines
- Pay stations available in P8 (Garage) level 1 and 2 and at exits of each parking lot.
- $4.00 for the first hour, $2.00 for each consecutive half hour, up to a maximum of $12.00 per day (with no in-and-out privileges)
- Parking Passes (with in-and-out privileges) are available for purchase. All passes are valid for one year from the date of purchase:
- Daily parking pass of $14.00 (has in-and-out privileges and valid for 24 hours from the time of purchase)
- 7 Day Parking Pass $45
- 14 Day Parking Pass $65
- 30 Day Parking Pass $75
- Five and 10 day parking passes are also available upon request
- Passes are available from the Parking Office or from attendant in booths:
- Monday - Friday:
- P1 from 8:00 a.m. until 9:30 p.m.
- P3 from 9:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- P7 from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday:
- P1 from 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- P3 from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- P7 Closed
- Room 105 Lot P8, parking garage located on the ground level beside the elevators
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Closed weekends and statutory holidays
Accessible spaces: Available throughout the public parking garages at Victoria and University Hospitals.