What is Help Me Thrive?
A development-focused care pathway at Children’s Hospital for children age 0 to 24 months who experience long-term hospital admission(s).
This program provides:
- Stimulation and parent coaching to support development
- User-friendly resources and care plans for staff & families to use at the bedside
- Family and sibling support
- Ongoing developmental surveillance in hospital & at discharge
- Transition to community resources
Medical teams can refer in-patients that are stable and not requiring sedation.
Generously funded by Children’s Health Foundation