All media must contact London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) Communications & Public Engagement Department for permission before coming onto hospital property (including hospital grounds), and must be escorted by a member of the Communications & Public Engagement team while on-site.
Media must contact the Communications & Public Engagement Department to facilitate the following:
- Patient condition updates
- Interviews with patients and/or families
- Interviews with physicians and staff
- Hospital access
- Audio recording, videotaping, filming, photography on hospital property
Regular Business Hours Media Requests:
The Communication & Public Engagement Department hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 519-667-6760
After Hours/Urgent Media Requests:
There is a Communicator on-call 24/7, 365 days a year. To connect with the Communicator on-call, call LHSC switchboard at 519-685-8500 and ask that the Communicator on-call be paged at 17878.
- See Patient Information for more information about patient condition updates and access.
- See Hospital Access for more information on guidelines for the media when they are on-site at LHSC.