In the event of an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital or emergency department
If you or someone your know is experiencing a mental health crisis please contact Tandem a 24/7 Crisis Support Service at 519-433-0334 anytime day or night.
Welcome to the Child & Adolescent Mental Health Program at Children’s Hospital. Our dedicated team remains committed to providing access to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and youth residing in London and Middlesex County. We endeavor to offer ambulatory services in a timely manner; however, we would like to advise you that our current waitlist is up to 18 months for new referrals.
If you have submitted a referral and are waiting for services, please do not hesitate to contact the intake office at 519-667-6640 if you have any questions or concerns.
Find Mental Health Support
Tandem (formerly The Crisis and Intake Team – CIT) is a 24/7 Crisis Support Services and Intake team for:
- Vanier Children’s Services for birth – 12
- Humana Community Services for ages 13-18
- Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services for ages 12-18
Call 519-433-0334 anytime day or night.
Walk-in and Crisis Mental Health Services for children and youth birth -18 years and their families
- Monday - Friday 3:00pm-9pm (please visit their website or call Tandem for updates on service changes)
- Location: CMHA Middlesex Crisis Centre 648 Huron St. London, ON