Referrals should be directed to our Intake Office:
Phone: 519-667-6640 Fax: 519-667-6814
Referrals for services are accepted from a physician or nurse practitioner.
In order to determine whether our services best meet the needs of the referred child/youth, we request the parent/youth complete the intake questionnaire.
We can arrange to send the questionnaire out by calling our intake office at 519-667-6640. If a family requires assistance completing the intake questionnaire due to language, literacy or other such barriers, they may contact our intake department.
All services are covered through O.H.I.P.
Referrals for the following difficulties are redirected at intake or assessment to more appropriate resources in the community:
- Children and adolescents who require continuous care or shelter, as opposed to treatment.
- Referrals for assessments regarding custody and access, child welfare or youth justice.
- Difficulties which are better addressed by other agencies due to such primary presenting concerns as:
- Behavioural problems
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Conduct Disorder (CD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Substance abuse
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD)
- Learning disabilities
- Marked intellectual impairment
- Physical illness without an associated mental health problem