Phone: 519-646-6000 ext. 65178
- I do things on impulse and then regret them later.
- I feel tired all the time.
- I have problems sleeping.
- I don’t like myself.
- I feel like a failure.
- I worry all the time.
- I’m always tense and on edge.
- Sometimes anxiety hits me out of nowhere.
- I have to do things over and over again (wash hands, check I’ve locked the door, counting).
- I get upset if things aren’t clean or in proper order.
- I cut/burn/scratch/hit myself.
- Sometimes I think if I went to bed and never woke up, it wouldn’t be so bad.
- Sometimes I think about killing myself.
- I don’t feel safe.
Do any of these sound like you?
Learn more about mood and anxiety problems
Individuals pictured on the FEMAP website are models and are used only for illustrative purposes.