Phone: 519-646-6000 ext. 65178
- I’m missing a lot of classes.
- When I’m in class, I can’t seem to stay focused. I miss a lot of what the teacher says.
- I can’t concentrate on my reading or get my homework done.
- I just don’t care about school anymore.
- The idea of standing up in front of everyone to give a presentation terrifies me.
- I don’t know how to talk to other kids at my school.
- I feel isolated from everyone around me.
- I don’t have any friends.
- I worry a lot about school and my future.
Do any of these sound like you?
Learn more about mood and anxiety problems
Individuals pictured on the FEMAP website are models and are used only for illustrative purposes.