To be a safe environment where a broad spectrum of care providers can participate in innovative academic and clinical learning and research through the use of high quality and comprehensive simulation.
To provide an environment where inter-professional teams in the can utilize simulation to enhance teamwork, communication and the quality of patient care in the Women’s and Children’s programs.
- Quality participant education
- Multi-disciplinary teamwork and communication
- Confidential, respectful, honest, open environment for learning
- Life-long learning
- Clearly defined accountability for all members of the team
- Evidence based standards of care
- Research that promotes best practice/educational outcomes