Choosing a career is closer than you think!
Whatever grade you're in, you've probably already started thinking about your career choices. Have you ever considered Nursing? If you're a caring person, and you want a career that's both exciting and meaningful, it could be the right choice for you!
Here are some great reasons for becoming a NURSE:
- You can make a real difference in peoples' lives, every day.
- Nursing is a rewarding, dynamic, challenging career.
- There are many specialty areas available to you.
- Society respects and recognizes what you do.
- Nurses are very much in demand.
- Nurses have the opportunity to always learn new things.
- You can work in all kinds of settings: hospitals, classrooms, clinics, etc.
- Nurses are recognized for having a broad scope of knowledge.
- It's a great profession for both men and women.
- There are many places across Canada where you can study nursing.
Want to find out more about becoming a Nurse?
- Speak to your school guidance counsellor
- Visit the RNAO (Registered Nurses Association of Ontario) web site
- Visit the CNA (Canadian Nurses Association) web site
- Talk to someone at London Health Sciences Centre
- Become a volunteer. Talk to someone at our Volunteer Services
- Contact our Nursing Recruitment Specialist at: firstname.lastname@example.org