You've chosen a Nursing Career for all the right reasons:
- You can make a real difference in peoples' lives, every day.
- Nursing is a rewarding, dynamic, exciting career.
- A challenging career and work-life balance are both possible.
- There are unlimited career choices available to you.
- Society respects and values what you do.
- Nurses are knowledge workers that are very much in demand.
- Lifelong learning opportunities are endless.
- You can work in all kinds of environments.
- Nursing requires a broad scope of knowledge.
- It's an "equal opportunity" profession.
Soon, you'll be making the next important decision of your career. It should also be for all the right reasons!
You want to launch your career on the right note, by choosing an employer that will support your personal and professional growth, and provide ongoing learning and development opportunities. As a world-renowned teaching and research centre, located in a culturally vibrant, family-friendly city with a "university town" atmosphere, London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) could very well be the right choice for you. Our affiliations with more than 50 educational institutions - including London's own University of Western Ontario and Fanshawe College - keep us on the leading edge of nursing practice. So, when the time comes to make that all-important decision, take a look at LHSC.