London Health Sciences Centre is:
- a teaching, research and health-care facility, treating up to 500,000 inpatients, outpatients and emergency patients annually
- a multi-hospital provider of adult and children's medicine, with 744 beds and 44 bassinets
- the leading tertiary care and trauma centre for Southwestern Ontario
- affiliated with more than 50 educational institutions - including The University of Western Ontario and Fanshawe College - offering master's, post-RN and certificate programs
Our Clinical Specialty Areas/Programs include:
Should you like additional information on our Clinical Areas/Programs, we invite you to explore the clinical program descriptions.
Our model of care is:
- patient-centred, resulting in greater satisfaction for our patients and, in turn, for our nurses.