- Please notify us if you have a communicable infection. We may reschedule or ask you to wear a mask.
It is important for the health of other patients and our staff.
- If this is your first visit to London Health Sciences Centre, you will find helpful information in the Tips for First Time Patients section of our site. .
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment time and proceed to Patient Registration located in the main lobby at University Hospital. Please bring your OHIP card to register.
- If you have been a patient at London Health Sciences Centre before, you will have been given a blue card with your name and patient identification number on it. Please bring this blue card with you. If you have not been given a blue card before, or if you have lost yours, you will be given a new one at Patient Registration.
- Family members are welcome to accompany you to the appointment. The waiting room and exam rooms can only accommodate one family member comfortably.
- Please bring an updated list of all of the medications you are currently taking.
- We caution you against bringing small children to the appointment. The advice offered and questions asked regarding your health may not be age appropriate and may cause small children unnecessary stress.