How Your Appointment is Scheduled
- You must be referred to the EMG Lab by a medical doctor such as your family physician or a specialist with a medical degree. You cannot book an appointment yourself.
- All adult EMG testing is done at University Hospital. The lab hours of operation are 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
- All appointments are booked for the earliest available time.
- After your physician contacts us with the referral, we will send the appointment details back to him/her. Your physician will then be responsible for notifying you of your appointment date and time.
- You must call the EMG lab to confirm your appointment time, otherwise your appointment time may be given to another patient.
- Confirm your appointment by calling 519-685-8300 extension 35171.