- For a detailed map of University Hospital including parking and hospital entrances, visit our maps and directions. We also have information on parking rates.
- Patient registration is located just off the main floor lobby of University Hospital. See the map below. Please arrive one half hour before your appointment.
- Enter through the main entrance (front door of the hospital) and turn to your right to find Patient Registration. There is also an Information Desk to your right as you come through the main doors, where you can ask for directions.
Finding the EMG Lab
- The EMG Lab is located on the 7th floor of University Hospital. After visiting Patient Registration, take the Outpatient elevators to the Outpatient Department on the 7th floor, and let the receptionist there know that you have arrived for your EMG appointment. You will be asked to be seated in the Outpatient waiting room and to fill out a brief questionnaire regarding your current symptoms.
- A technologist from the EMG Lab will arrive at your appointment time to take you to the lab for your test.
Map of Main Lobby of University Hospital
Partial map of 7th floor of University Hospital: Directions to the Outpatients department.