- If your child is experiencing a medical emergency
Call 9-1-1 or take your child to your nearest emergency department
- If your child has a fever, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, respiratory infection or other medical problem
Call your child’s Paediatrician or Family Doctor
- If you have a concern about your child’s neurological condition (i.e. Epilepsy/medication management)
Call your child’s Paediatric Neurology Nurse: (519) 658-8500 ext 75372#
If your child has an urgent neurological matter and you need to speak with a healthcare professional, please call:
- Paediatric Neurologist on-call at 519-685-8500 and ask the operator to connect you
- Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000.
For non urgent neurological matters, please leave a message with your child’s Nurse Case Manager
Prescription Renewals and Medications
For prescription renewals and updates, contact your pharmacy and have the pharmacist fax a request for a medication refill or update to (519) 685-8350
*We need at least one week’s notice to respond for prescription renewals.
Please bring your child’s medications, vitamins, supplements and other natural health products in their labeled containers or a photo of them with the labels to all clinic visits.
To schedule, rebook, cancel or confirm your child’s appointment:
Call: (519) 685-8500 ext. 57217#
Paediatric Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (PEMU) appointments:
Call: (519) 685-8500 ext. 56314#
General Neurology Questions
For any other general neurology questions please call the main office at (519) 685-8332