We are looking for individuals who:
- are willing to learn new skills and follow direction,
- are able to work independently,
- have good communication skills,
- have excellent customer service skills,
- are reliable, punctual and professional.
Steps for applying:
2. Send the volunteer reference form to your two references who will submit their forms directly to Volunteer Services (references are not accepted directly from the applicant). Once the two references have been received, your application will be reviewed to determine where your skills, interests, talents and availability may be best suited. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We keep applications on file for 6 months so please contact Volunteer Services with any updates to your application such as reference, availability, and address change or to check the status of your application.
Please Note: A Police Information Check is required as a condition of placement.