We support LHSC. Please support the gift shops.
There are four gift shops, and a Garden Shoppe serving patients, visitors, and staff across LHSC and the Children’s Hospital. These shops are managed and proudly operated by Auxiliary volunteers, with all net proceeds going to LHSC.
All gift shops sell snacks, drinks, magazines, and sundries. Please contact the shops for pricing and general inquiries. Locations are listed below.
B1-002, closest entrance: Perth Drive, B1 doors
519-685-8500 ext. 32349
B1-009, closest entrance: Baseline Road, B1 doors
519-685-8500 ext. 57050
E1 – 007, closest entrance: Baseline Road, E1 doors
519-685-8500 ext. 75391
D3-402, closest entrance: Commissioners Road, D3 doors
519-685-8500 ext. 58181
The Garden Shoppe
Hours: 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
D3-403, closest entrance: Commissioners Road, D3 doors
519-685-8500 ext. 53051
About LHSC Auxiliary
Established in 1924, the Auxiliary is a group of volunteers who raise funds to meet LHSC’s highest priority needs in the areas of research, patient care, and education.
With the finalization of their 2024 pledge, the Auxiliary will have raised $10 million since 1985. These pledges include:
- $2.24 million to Dr. Richard Kim’s Personalized Medicine Program (2016-2024)
- $1.6 million to the Transition Mental Health Program
- $5 million to the Mom and Baby Care Unit in B Tower (1999-2012)
The Auxiliary has also made additional donations, separate from their pledges and $10 million raised since 1985. Some of these include:
- $50,000 to First Episode Mood and Anxiety Program (FEMAP)
- $50,000 to the Children’s Foundation to fund the Neonatal Intensive Care unit’s purchase of their own Targeted Neonatal Echocardiography machine
- $10,000 to the Covid Relief Fund
The Auxiliary is an inspiring and dedicated group of volunteers. If you are feeling inspired and motivated reading about what they do, consider applying to be a volunteer by visiting the Volunteer Services website.