The London Regional Cancer Program (LRCP) at London Health Sciences Centre provides the residents of Southwestern Ontario with inpatient and outpatient cancer care. They offer radiation therapy and chemotherapy as well as a full range of support services to help cancer patients and their families throughout the treatment process.
The Gynecology In-Patient Department offers post-operative care for women undergoing oncological surgery.
43 Allen St. W., Waterloo, Ontario, 519-742-HOPE  OR
123 Grand Ave. Cambridge, Ontario, 519-624-5855
- Cancer support centre for patients and families.
- Offers one-on-one support, group support, classes aimed at building emotional strength, relaxation therapy, workshops, and other resources.
- Open 10am – 4pm Monday-Friday and 10am – 1pm Saturdays
231 Hyman Street
- Support centre for people living with cancer & their loved ones
- Offers yoga, art therapy, t’ai Chi, peer support, meditation, therapeutic touch, caregiver support, bereavement support, internet access, and library services.
- 9am – 4pm Monday-Friday
- This website provides information, support, and advocacy for those affected by cancer.
Cancer Information Service
1-800-263-6750 or 905- 387-1153
This confidential telephone service offers information regarding the following concerns:
- Causes of cancers
- How to reduce risk of getting cancer
- How to quit smoking
- How cancer is diagnosed
- Ways of treating cancer
- Dealing with treatment side effects
- Home care programs
- Rehabilitation help
- Coping with cancer