Our injury prevention specialists are certified Car Seat Technicians, through the Child Passenger Safety Association of Canada (CPSAC). The car seat program aims to promote child passenger safety through public education, advocacy and one-on-one consultations.
Did you know
- Even though most kids are buckled when riding in a vehicle 71 per cent of child restraints are installed incorrectly
- 30 per cent of children booster seats do not meet the 40lbs weight minimum
- A properly installed care seat reduces the risk of fatal injury by 71 per cent
- Don't rush the next stage. Transition once baby reaches the maximum height or weight range of the seat.
- Learn more about choosing a child car seat
Car seat consultations
One-on-one car seat consultations can be done virtually or in-person. Please contact our injury prevention team to see which method best suits your needs. Each consultation takes around 45 minutes to complete.