- The Trillium Gift of Life Network - Ontario’s organ and tissue donation agency. It was created to help save and enhance lives by maximizing organ and tissue donations for transplantation.
- ICU-USA - Information on critical illnesses and critical care for patients and families.
- Caring Bridge - A free website hosting service that can help families and friends stay connected, receive updates, and support one another through a loved one’s critical illness.
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (US) - The Society of Critical Care Medicine's patient and family website.
- The Intensive Care Society (UK) - The Intensive Care Society's patient and family website.
- The Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses - The CACCN is a non-profit, specialty organization dedicated to maintaining and enhancing the quality of care provided to critically ill clients and their families. CACCN serves its membership, the public and the critical care nursing community by meeting the professional and educational needs of critical care nurses.
- College of Nurses of Ontario - The College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) is the governing body for the 145,000 registered nurses (RNs) and registered practical nurses (RPNs) in Ontario, Canada. The College regulates nursing to protect the public interest and sets requirements to enter the profession, establishes and enforces standards of nursing practice, and assures the quality of practice of the profession and the continuing competence of nurses.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments about this web site.