There are currently significant visitor restrictions at the LRCP. During the current provincial lockdown visitors are no longer being approved to accompany patients. Only under exceptional situations is a caregiver presence allowed. Please speak with your care team if you believe you qualify for an exception.
As guidelines for the COVID-19 vaccine continue to change and evolve, please be advised that your care team will contact you once you are eligible to receive the vaccine with the necessary steps to book your appointment.
Virtual Patient Resources
- Wellspring Online Programs
- Look Good Feel Better Virtual Workshops:
- COVID fact sheets
- Ontario caregiver organization
- Ontario caregiver organization helpline
- Canadian Cancer Society Cancer Information Helpline
- Canadian Virtual Hospice
- Simcoe Muskoka Regional Cancer Program Virtual Resources
- Smoking and COVID-19