If you have come to this site because you or someone you know are experiencing any of the following:
AND these feelings are interfering with daily coping; you should first try to see your family doctor.
If it is so urgent that you cannot wait to see your family doctor, you should:
- Call 911 or
- Call the Crisis Service (519-433-2023) or
- Go to an emergency department in your area.
The Adult Mental Health Care Program at London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) is a provider of adult mental health services primarily for Middlesex County. The program offers stabilization and treatment for adults over 16 years of age.
The program offers time limited mental health assessments and treatment, crisis intervention and stabilization. Services are provided in a variety of ways: individually and in groups. Coordination with community resources for follow up treatment and community support is provided as part of discharge planning.
Our community partners include: Canadian Mental Health Association, WOTCH, the London Inter-community Health Centre, the London Crisis Centre, Mission Services of London and the Regional Mental Health Centre-London among others.
Below is a list of services with information on how they are accessed. Some non-emergent services require a doctor’s referral. If you do not have a regular family physician, a referral can be made through a walk-in clinic.
- Centralized Emergency Psychiatry Service (CEPS)
- Coordinated Intake Mental Health Service
- Consultation-Liaison Service
- General Adult Ambulatory Mental Health Services
- Geriatric Mental Health Program
- Inpatient Mental Health Service
- Prevention & Early Intervention in Psychosis (PEPP)
- Urgent Consultation Service