The Adult Mental Health Care Program at London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) provides a wide spectrum of inpatient and outpatient acute mental health care services. It is designed to aid you in identifying services that may be of further benefit to your patients beyond what you have initiated with them.
Referrals to our outpatient/ambulatory services must be made by the patient's physician/psychiatrist or a community physician (walk-in clinic) on the patient's behalf. Referrals to outpatient/ambulatory services must be made on the LHSC Coordinated Intake Form.
In this section you will find information about our services and descriptions of treatment modalities.
Some of the services we provide:
- Adult Inpatient Mental Health Service
- Centralized Emergency Psychiatry Service (CEPS)
- Coordinated Intake for Ambulatory Mental Health Services
- Consultation-Liaison Service
- Cornerstone Counselling for Transition-Age Youth
- General Adult Ambulatory Mental Health Services
- Geriatric Mental Health Program
- Prevention & Early Intervention in Psychosis (PEPP)
- Traumatic Stress Service
- Urgent Consultation Service