The Adult Mental Health Care Program at London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) provides a wide spectrum of inpatient and outpatient acute mental health care services. It is designed to aid you in identifying services that may be of further benefit to your patients beyond what you have initiated with them.
Referrals to our outpatient/ambulatory services must be made by the patient’s physician/psychiatrist or a community physician (walk-in clinic) on the patient’s behalf. Referrals to outpatient/ambulatory services at both London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph’s Health Care London are made through one Centralized Access Point:
- Adult Mental Health Ambulatory Centralized Access point (CAP) referral form (download form).
- Adult Mental Health Ambulatory Centralized Access point (CAP) referral form (Practice Solutions Custom Form .cfm)
In this section you will find information about our services and descriptions of treatment modalities.
Some of the services we provide:
- Adult Inpatient Mental Health Service
- Centralized Emergency Psychiatry Service (CEPS)
- Centralized Access Point for Adult Ambulatory Mental Health Services
- Consultation-Liaison Service
- General Adult Ambulatory Mental Health Services
- Geriatric Mental Health Program
- Prevention & Early Intervention in Psychosis (PEPP)
- Urgent Consultation Service