Who We Serve:
- Patients age 16 and over.
- Access point for emergency psychiatric service for patients from London and Middlesex County.
- Emergency assessments are conducted in the emergency room by a team consisting of nurse case managers, psychiatrists, and residents.
- We work in collaboration with community partners including mental health agencies and family physicians in an effort to best serve our patients. Family physicians and/or ER physicians are involved in the initial stages of the assessment process.
- The CEPS program provides teaching to trainees from a variety of disciplines.
- Speakers are available to community agencies for discussions on Emergency Psychiatry.
- The CEPS Program is committed to evidence-based practice and is involved in clinical research related to assessment and reduction of return ER visits.
How to Reach Us:
London Health Sciences Centre