Abuse and Violence:
50 King Street
- MLHU offers a variety of health care services to the residents of London, Ontario
- Office is open 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- The website acts as a resource for many health topics including: abuse, nutrition, pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, contraception, sexuality, breastfeeding, exercise, immunizations, smoking, and communicable diseases.
200 Queens Avenue
519-673-3242 extension 222
- A program that helps women who are pregnant, or parenting (children 0-6 years) and who are involved with substance abuse.
101 Wellington Rd.
(business) (519) 642-3003
519-642-3000 or 1-800-265-1576
- Universally accessible shelter for all women and their children experiencing violence.
- Provides a safe place for women to stay.
- Provides shelter, housing and other services.
- Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week