Welcome to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at London Health Sciences Centre.
London Health Sciences Centre is a leader in women's health care offering a full range of services relating to a woman's life cycle including Obstetrics, Gynecology, Gynecology Oncology and Urodynamics.
Our team includes Obstetricians/Gynecologists, Gynecologist Oncologist, Nurses, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Social Workers, Dietitians, Secretaries, Clinic Assistants, Registration Clerks, Urogynecologist, Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians and Volunteers who work together to provide our patients and their families with the best possible patient care.
The Outpatient Clinic is open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and is located in Zone B, level 5 at Victoria Hospital.
For more information:
- Obstetrical Clinic information sheet (PDF)
- Obstetrical Ultrasound: What you need to know (PDF)
- Weight Gain in Pregnancy (PDF)
- Prenatal Health Education Programs and the online registration for classes available through the Middlesex-London Health Unit
- Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Information for Referring Physicians
- "Having a Baby?" picture tour
- Maternal/Newborn Care: