London Health Sciences Centre is a leader in women's health care offering a full range of services relating to a woman's life cycle.
- The Fertility Clinic
- Mental Health (Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder)
- Gynecology In-Patient Care
- Obstetrical & Gynecological Out-Patient Clinic
- Pregnancy Options Program/ Abortion Clinic
- Ontario Breast Screening Program
- Social Work
- Women’s Cancer Care
Women’s Health Care Links:
- Family Centered Care
- Contact Information
- Other Resources
- Maps & Directions to LHSC (Victoria Hospital, South Street Hospital, University Hospital)
If you would like your visit to this website to remain private, please click here for instructions on how to erase this webpage from your computer’s browser history.