This program provides care on an outpatient basis and includes such services as prenatal appointments, gynecology appointments, and gynecology/oncology consults.
Post-operative care appointments are also provided.
Team Composition: 1 Full time RN and RPN, Physicians, APN
Nurse to patient ratio: 1:20 per half day
Hospital Site: Victoria Hospital Level 5
- Shifts are Monday – Friday from 0900-1700, and occasionally can be 0900-1300 or 1300-1700
- 2 years in Obstetrics Nursing
- Ambulatory Experience is preferred
- In-services are provided by the in-patient unit as needed
- This program is not available for student consolidation
- SOGC and JOGC websites